Unity Tutorial 05

Unity Tutorial 05

I was glad to be back following Jimmy Vegas tutorials. I liked the three tutorials even though they had a lot coding. I was able to follow it pretty easily though, and I understood why the codes worked and didn't work. 

If I had to do them tutorials following an article I doubt I would've been able to get the desired result. 

I enjoyed the animation of the axe, I think it looks really cool and is very easy to do.
I think that I would find coding very difficult if Jimmy Vegas wasn't telling us what to write so that does kind of concern me. But I'm sure with time I'll eventually get the hang of it. 

I liked the picking up of the gem by pressing a key, I am definitely going to apply that in my own game when picking up objects instead of just walking into them. I also like that the cursor is more decorated now, the plain white dot before was pretty boring. 

I don't find these videos as fun as the first few, probably just because you don't have as much freedom to mess around and create, I do still enjoy following the code but it can get a bit boring. I had to take a break during the second and third video because I was getting tired of clicking to and from the videos to write in codes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD