Unity Tutorial 03

Unity Tutorial 03

This weeks unity tutorial I found harder than the previous two. I think it was because it wasn't a video and he wasn't explaining it in as much detail as Jimmy Vegas. 

I didn't manage to get the clock working as I couldn't drag the Indicators into the Transform section, I'm not too sure why but I think its due to an error in my code but I can't see whats wrong following the pictures and writing.

I enjoyed physically making the clock. I found though whenever I reopen my unity all the figures had changed to -.7890876 and the objects had moved. It was quite irritating to have to keep going back and make them back to the original numbers I set them at.

The coding was a lot more tricky this time round, it was explained why it worked and why it didn't but I found there was a lot of writing something and then removing it again and by the end I didn't know if the code was right as it was very unclear.

I don't think I would like to use the Catlikecoding again until I'm much more comfortable and have more knowledge of the Unity software. 
Unity Clock Making




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

MD2Final GDD

Game Design Document