MD2Final GDD


This week Nhu Thai and I met up on Wednesday and discussed what we need to do and how we would evenly share out the work. We decided that Nhu would do the Main Menu, the setting page, level page and level 1 and I will be doing levels 2-6.

We explored colours for the main menu page using adobe colour. We decided on yellow, blue, red and brown.

We wanted use bright colours to engage the users attention.

Nhu and I weren't sure how to share our files between Animate CC. We decided to try just sending the file to one another and copy and pasting it into one of the projects. That worked so we we were delighted to know we could easily transfer files.

We were given the illustrations this week and are working on implementing them into the levels.

We also looked at fonts. We wanted something fun and childlike but it still needs to be readable. After looking through fontspace we decided to go with KidZone and SchoolBell.

KidZone was used for the heading and SchoolBell was used for the writing on the buttons.

SchoolBell Font

KidZone Font

Home Screen of Game

Comments

  1. Hiya Esmee, I’ve been following a few people you have working on this game, I like to see each side of it and how it's developing and I have to say this looks amazing, I really like the colour scheme you’re going with, it is definitely pleasing to the eye, I also promotes a good experience for any children playing the game, the game has a lot of potential in my opinion, I really see this as a project that I feel could become more than just a college project, I feel you all could definitely make this a real thing for kids in schools, I’m really looking forward to seeing how the levels start mapping out and how you plan to make this all work, if I can give any suggestions I guess I would say to try map out the levels from a more detailed point of view so you can take a step back and see if anything can be improved but either way I think your groups game will be amazing once it’s finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Unity Tutorial 01

Game Design Document