Unity Tutorial 2

Unity Tutorial 02

I learnt lots about coding in this tutorial. I didn't think it was as hands on as the first three as there was much more just listening and less room for messing around with different settings yourself.

I really liked the sound the game made when you collected the gem. I thought this tutorial was very easy to follow. Jimmy Vegas explains everything very clearly. 

One thing that didn't work for me was the target, it worked at first but once I moved it away from the character so the ToTarget would work for everything around me including the floor, it was on the bottom right hand and wouldn't move, I checked the targets setting and it still said it was centred so I'm not sure what happened there. I will have to go back and redo the target before the next tutorial.

It also had a warning about my coding it saying something about Windows and Mac compatibility, I'm assuming its due to him using a Windows and I'm not. The code still worked but I wonder if I would have problems later if I tried playing it.

Overall I'm really enjoying using Unity, I think I might find the coding a bit tricky but I'm sure I'll get my head around it. I look forward to learning more about Unity.
Picture Of Gameboy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD