Unity Tutorial 01

UNITY TUTORIAL 01

Welcome back to my Blog,
In this blog I will discuss my thoughts on my first Unity Tutorial by Jimmy Vegas.

I had never used Unity before. It is a very similar layout to Blender so I didn't find the controls as difficult to get the hang of as I did when I first used Blender. I think it's easier to use than Blender, everything is more accessible and there doesn't seem to be as many hidden menus. Though I'm sure when we start doing more complex things on Unity it will be just as difficult as Blender. 

Jimmy Vegas was very clear and his tutorial was very easy to follow along with, he explained everything he did really well but didn't dwell on anything for too long. I stayed engaged and didn't get bored, which I often do.

It's a really cool software, Although I do like how we were just given packs to download but I would be very interested to learn how to make a tree and different terrains and textures by myself. Unity has left me with a good impression and I look forward to doing more tutorials and coming up with my own ideas in the future. 
Cute Picture
                                                                         Image Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

MD2Final GDD