Alpha

This week our meeting with Shaun went well.

For Thursday we will have our full functioning game.

This week I've been watching videos on Animate CC just to get to grips on how the software works and how to use it.

Video for simple animation

Only half of this video was actually needed as the designs for the game have already been done.

I started to watch a video where the game was made using html5 and java script which I thought could be cool because we already have some knowledge on HTML and JavaScript but as we are making a game for an iPad theres was no point in continuing his tutorials. Plus his voice was hard to follow and he wasn't the best at explaining what he was doing or why.

                                      

I am currently behind this week so I will be very busy on the game in the next two days to get it finished for Thursday.

Comments

  1. Hey Esmee,

    I really enjoyed reading through your game blog for week 11 for the project this semester. I find your game to be really fun and interesting. After reading through your blog and viewing your screenshots from what you have done in the Animate CC software I feel like you have a real grasp on what you want to achieve for this game and how you want to go about doing it. So far your game looks really impressive and interesting. You have done so much work so far from what I can see from your screenshots so well done! What kind of music are you going for? What theme are you going for in your game? What's your stylistic approach for the characters in your game? From looking at your progress I can see that you and your group are doing extremely well. Overall I find your game to be really well thought out. I look forward to seeing the development of the game as the weeks progress and the final result. Good luck with the development of your game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 01

Game Design Document