Game Design Document

Game Design Document

Pollution Dilution is a first person adventure game for PC where you must clean up the planet before mankind destroy it. This game is based on Global Warming. Can you save the planet?

I'm still not 100% sure of the name of my game but for now I'm going with Pollution Dilution but I will most likely change that to something much cooler in the future.

My ideas are still similar to last weeks, I've made a few changes to the game and been more specific about controls and the rules of the game in my GDD.

I think the idea is now much clearer in my head than it was before. I also know how to make the majority of the game already due to the unity tutorials we've been doing.

Here is a link to my GDD 
Graphics I like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD