Prototype

Prototype

I began to make my terrain for my game. I used the same assets that Jimmy Vegas used for the forest for my game. I just made the trees taller.

I used the same scripts I had already made in previous unity tutorials. to collect an object, making a score.

I used a gem in the mean time to collect but I will look up how to design objects for unity. I had to follow the tutorials again. I had forgotten a lot of the basics as I hadn't designed anything since the first few videos. It took me a minute to remember how to change the height of the trees. 

I left my character as first person controller for now as I haven't designed a tree character yet. I aim to do this on my next tutorial.

There was an error somewhere in my code, I am not sure where though so I will revise all the videos I followed and go over my scripts before I continue to build my prototype.

Unity Screenshot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

MD2Final GDD

Unity Tutorial 01