Week 8 Progress

Progress

I am happy with my progress so far. I am a few points behind due to missing a reading in the first few weeks and then I hadn't correctly done the declarations for comments. I discovered this a few weeks back when I had 132 points out of 150 points, II was confused so I looked back and saw I hadn't done declarations correctly.

I did extra credit the following week for 6 points and I intend to do extra credit again to get the points that I missed. 

I find blogging about what we read and do very useful. I am in a way forced to do something within the deadline and because the days are always the same (bar this week) I have got into a routine.

I dread weekends because I leave it all until Sunday and I end up ruining my evening, but I enjoy working on my project and reading other peoples blogs. I do dread having to comments on other peoples blogs I always struggle to meet the word count. I also feel really fake and I'm just kind of saying the same thing to everyone.

I also find the readings a chore to do, but sometimes they surprise me and I'm actually interested but usually I kind of get bored after one reading and force myself to read more.

For the second half of the semester I will try get the comments done early in the week or even on the Friday and not leave them till last on a Sunday because after I do the other stuff I always just want to sleep but I have to comment. So for the sake of getting more sleep I hope to spread out the weekend blogs. 
Progress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

MD2Final GDD

Unity Tutorial 01