Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Tutorial 06

For my game I am planning on having a score system in place. I originally found a video but it didn't use C# script but then I found a Jimmy Vegas video that showed me how using C# script.

I was glad that I found a Jimmy Vegas tutorial because I think he's really clear and I understand what he is doing, he doesn't go through things too fast. I normally get lost following tutorials when they just assume you know stuff and don't tell you what they did. Jimmy Vegas always says what he is doing.

I was able to successfully make a score counter thanks to Jimmy Vegas. I will use this in my game. I will look for more Jimmy Vegas tutorials to follow in the future. Next week I plan on making a scoreboard.

I found this tutorial very easy to follow.

This is the video I followed for my tutorial.

Score

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD