Thoughts On Class Assignments

My Thoughts on Class Assignments

I am excited to learn how to use Unity3D. I think it would be a good skill to have. I'm also excited to come up with a game concept and learning how to programme.

This module is very different to my others, I like that we have to blog about each task. It keeps me engaged in the module so I don't just ignore it until I have an assignment due. It's also a new way of learning and I'm interested in seeing whether it suits me long term.

For extra credit I am particularly interested in the Tech Tasks and learning more about the Growth Mindset. I would like to know more about blogging and read some other blogs, I also would enjoy making memes. I think growth mindset is fascinating and I really want to learn more about the psychology behind it.
UNITY3D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD