Introduction to Current CDM Student Esmee

Introduction to Me

COLLEGE AND CAREER

I study CDM in itb. I really like my course because it's practical and I'm always learning new cool stuff. 😊

My favourite module last year was probably Introduction to Digital Media. I really enjoyed coming up with ideas, shooting and editing the video. I love videography and I really want to advance my skills in editing and filming this year. 

I'm looking forward to Multimedia Development, I really like the idea of making a game. It would be a super cool skill to have. I hope that by the end of this module I will have a really cool game concept that I can execute properly.

I'm not really sure what I want to do career wise. I hope that maybe by the end of this year I'll have a better idea of what I like best and what I'm good at, hopefully they'll be the same thing. 🤞 For now I'm just enjoying my time in college and trying not to worry about what career path I'm going to take.

SUMMER BREAK

Over the summer I went to Guardamar, Costa Blanca in Spain with my friends. The weather was great and our cabin was really cool but that was about it. We didn't really do much research to where we were staying, we just booked it because we liked the cabin and the pool, and ended up in the middle of nowhere glamping with families and the elderly. The pool was nice and most of the people were too old or too young for swimming so we had the pool to ourselves quite a lot.
                                                      Guardamar Camping Resort

FAVOURITE SHOWS

I spend a lot of time watching Netflix. I'm currently looking for something new to binge watch. But here is a list of some tv shows I would recommend everyone should watch.
  1. Orange Is The New Black
  2. Stranger Things
  3. The Office
  4. Derek
  5. Friends
  6. Reign
  7. Shameless
  8. American Horror Story
  9. Spongebob Squarepants
  10. Rick & Morty

FAVOURITE FILM

My all time favourite movie is Shrek 2. My second favourite would be Shrek. They should've stopped after the second. They made two brilliant classics and then they went and made a very average Shrek The Third. It was an okay film but it was nowhere near the standard of the first two. Then the fourth one was absolutely appalling, even the quality of the animation. It was clearly just made for the money. The franchise stopped caring about quality which is a huge shame.

Shrek 2 Poster
                                                                    Shrek

PETS

I have two dogs. One called Marnie, she is a Jack Russell and Chihuahua mix. My other Dog is called Dougal, he is a Springer Spaniel and Border Collie mix. I also have an evil cat called Elsa.
Elsa
Dougal


Marnie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

MD2Final GDD

Game Design Document