Alpha

Alpha
I am finding my game difficult to make. Last week my Unity crashed and I had to download it again for this week it is being very slow and laggy though. I will have to use the computers in college to finish my game if it continues. 

So far I have set my scene, I used a package and got new trees. I am finding it difficult to get the lighting correct on them though, I have tried different textures and colours but it stays quite dark

All the rubbish packages on the Asset Store cost money so I have used a cube instead of the rubbish for now. I put Jimmy Vegas' code for the Gem collector on it.

Currently I am just using the first person perspective player. I do intend to make a third person character I just need to do more research on it.

Overall I'm struggling to make my game as Unity is slow and keeps crashing when I do manage to get going on it.

For the first time in this module I am finding it a challenge to keep up with the workload.

By next week I aim to have made a third person controller and have more collectable cubes.

Screenshot Of My Game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD